This site is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
• Tap into the growing South Indian market by forging joint ventures, partnerships/associations, sourcing, dealerships and networks
• Get a roadmap to success within South India’s security market
• Cost advantage pavilion from China
• Generate quality enquiries that provide your organisation with unparalleled business opportunities
•Gain an effective launch pad and base to test market new products
• Establish relationships with key decision makers and give them the opportunity to experience your latest inventions
Security services (Includes consulting, implementation, support and managed security services) revenue accounted for 61% of this total revenue in 2015, and this proportion will increase to 66% by 2020.
The government has also shown its commitment to enhance its security budget by 35 per cent, which includes creation of dedicated homeland security department, developing co-ordinated intelligence gathering, protecting critical infrastructure and upgrading maritime security.